Customer Service Delivery
At Radix Pension Managers, we understand the role of effective communication in service delivery. For this reason, we have established various channels of communication to support daily interactions with clients. The communication channels are manned by experienced and dedicated Customer Service Agents who also possess the positive attitude necessary for service provision.
- Telephone Call-in service: All voice calls are attended to in a courteous and professional manner. Our phone lines are open on Mondays through Fridays from 8 am – 5 pm daily. Outside of these times, the IVR will be available to attend to certain inquiries.
- Walk-In Service: Every Walk-In client is attended to at the Head Office, Branch Office or at any of the Service centers. Our Offices/centers are open from 8 am – 5 pm daily, Monday to Fridays except on public holidays.
- Mail-In Service: All emails directed to email@example.com is received in the CRM application. Once an email is received an auto-response is generated by the CRM and is sent to the client acknowledging receipt.
- Postal correspondence/Letters: Letters of inquiries/complaints are received and treated accordingly.
- Social Network: We engage our clients on the following social media platforms
Whatsapp service line: 09070001020
LinkedIn: Radix Pension Managers Limited
We ensure that all inquiries/complaints received via each communication channel are treated within the stipulated Service Level Agreement ranging from an update of a personal record, inquiry on RSA details, request for Individual Statement, remittance status, benefit application etc.
In addition, we ensure that the statutory Quarterly statement is consistently generated and distributed to clients.